Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
November 20: National Peanut Butter Fudge Day
Need a quick sweet snack to share at a social gathering during the upcoming holidays? Then prepare chocolate peanut butter fudge! It only takes a few minutes to microwave and stir the ingredients together and just an hour to chill the chocolate peanut butter fudge. And a little also goes a long way! Fudge is fabulous as a gourmet gift when presented in a pretty package or on a party platter. For a fast and festive food, make chocolate peanut butter fudge for National Peanut Butter Fudge Day and holiday events.
(Adapted from Jif)
- Cooking spray
- 1 jar (18 ounces) crunchy peanut butter (we used Jif brand extra crunchy)
- 1 package (12 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
Line an 8×8-inch square pan with foil, leaving some overhang. Mist with cooking spray. In a large microwave-safe bowl, place the peanut butter and chocolate chips. Microwave on high for a minute or two, stirring until melted.
Add the almond extract and condensed milk and blend well until smooth. Quickly pour into prepared pan.
Refrigerate to set for at least an hour. Remove from the refrigerator. Lift the foil overhang to take the fudge out of the pan. Slice into small squares.
- Although we are not fond of fudge, we actually like this recipe because the extra crunchy peanut butter tones down the sweetness of the chocolate.
- Find more fudge, peanut butter and chocolate recipes on our blog by searching on the sidebar.